call today

(225) 248-6417

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

United States Immigration Law Firm

At the law firm of Goldie C. Domingue, APLC, our practice is devoted exclusively to representing clients in U.S. Immigration and Nationality matters. We are focused entirely on effectively guiding our clients through U.S. immigration processes, which can be complex and frustrating. We represent families and individuals, businesses and business professionals, including foreign medical graduates and other healthcare professionals. We provide our legal services nationwide.

Legal services offered by Goldie C. Domingue, APLC include the following:

Family visas:

  • Relative visa petitions
  • K-1 and K-2 fiancé visa process
  • K-3 and K-4 visa petitions for U.S. citizen's spouse and children living aboad
  • Widows and widowers of U.S. citizen visa petitions
  • Adjustment of Status (permanent residence/green card)
  • Immigrant Visa Application process at a U.S. Embassy (green card)
  • Petition to Remove Two-Year Condition on Resident Status
  • VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) petitions and other visa options for battered spouse, child or parent or U.S. citizen, or spouse or child of Lawful Permanent Resident.

Business/work visas:

Temporary work visas:

  • B-1 business visitor
  • E-1 treaty trader
  • E-2 treaty investor
  • H-1B specialty occupation and professionals
  • H-3 trainees
  • L-1 multinational executives, managers, specialized workers
  • O-1 persons of exceptional ability
  • R-1 religious workers

Permanent employment visas (green card):

  • Labor certification ("PERM" Application)
  • Persons of Extraordinary Ability
  • Outstanding Professors and Researchers
  • Multinational Executives and Managers
  • Persons of Exceptional Ability in the Science, Arts or Business
  • National Interest Waiver, including Physician National Interest Waiver
  • Religious Workers

Much of our practice is focused on how to utilize immigration laws to meet the needs of foreign medical graduates and other healthcare professionals. If you are a physician or a nurse or other healthcare professional and need a visa, or if you are a physician who requires legal assistance to obtain a J-1 visa waiver, we are ready to discuss your immigration options.

Contact us for a qualified and effective immigration lawyer to make sure your petition or application process is handled correctly.