GOLDIE C. DOMINGUE - Attorney Profile
U.S. Immigration and Nationality Attorney
Experienced - Dedicated - Successful
Attorney Goldie C. Domingue has provided legal representation for U.S. immigration and nationality matters since 1986. She offers legal representation to individuals, families, businesses, foreign workers including healthcare professionals, in all 50 states. She is experienced, dedicated, and successful.
Since 1986, Attorney Goldie C. Domingue has represented small and large domestic and multinational businesses, and individual clients, in the full range of immigration matters. Her current practice areas include:
- relative petitions, and adjustment of status or immigrant visas applications for family members, including fiancé, widow/widower of U.S. Citizen, and VAWA petitions;
- petitions for employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas and applications for permanent resident status;
- visa options for foreign medical graduates and other healthcare professionals;
- processing of nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications at U.S. Embassies and Consulates;
- visa waivers related to nonimmigrant and immigrant visa processing and adjustment of status;
- students and exchange visitor matters;
- temporary protected status applications; and
- citizenship and naturalization matters.
Attorney Goldie C. Domingue has been an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 1989. AILA (www.aila.org) is the national association of immigration attorneys in the United States.
In her more than 25 years practicing U.S. immigration and nationality law, Goldie Domingue has held various AILA chapter offices, including Chapter Chair of the Greater Chicago AILA Chapter (1996-1997), and Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Immigration and Nationality Law Committee (1991 - 1992). She has been an invited speaker at local, regional and national AILA conferences. She is a contributing author of THE PHYSICIAN IMMIGRATION BOOK, 2011-2012 Edition, published by ILW.COM. She is a mentor on various topics for other immigration attorneys, and is a member of the AILA-Military Assistance Panel, which provides pro bono legal services to members of the U.S. armed forces and their families.
Attorney Goldie C. Domingue is a member in good standing of the state bar of Illinois, and, under rules and regulations of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, may represent clients in all 50 states. She practiced immigration law in Chicago, Illinois from 1986 to 1998, and has been practicing immigration law in Baton Rouge, Louisiana since 1999.
The law firm of Goldie C. Domingue, APLC focuses exclusively on matters of U.S. immigration and nationality law. We provide dependable, personable immigration legal services, with proven successes. You can depend on us to carefully manage your immigration visa petition or application process.
If you have questions about Immigration matters, we can help you. Contact us today for more information.